B.A. LL.B. Examination, Dec.-2021 9th Semester Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act (BL-902) CCS University
B.A.LL.B. – IX Sem.
B.A. LL.B. Examination, Dec.-2021
Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act (BL-902)
[ Time : 3 Hours ]
[ Maximum Marks : 100 ]
Note: Attempt all the Sections as per instructions.
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any two questions. Each question carries 10 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words. 2×10=20
1. What do you mean by procedural law? Give examples also.
2. What is pleading?
3. Judgment debtor.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any one question out of the following three questions. Each question carries 20 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words. 1x 20=20
6. Distinguish between Res judicata and Res subjudice.
7. When can a temporary injunction be granted by a civil court?
8. In what circumstances can the property of defendant be attached before judgment?
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any two questions out of the following 5 questions. Each question carries 30 marks. Answer is required in detail. 2x 30=60
9. What is the principle of Res judicata and Constructive Res judicata? In what circumstances can it be applied?
10. Discuss the provisions of Civil Procedure Code regarding the issue of commission. Illustrate your answer.
11. What do you understand by execution of decree? What are various modes of execution of decree? Discuss in detail.
12. Discuss the provisions of Civil Procedure Code regarding Appeal. What is the difference between Appeal and Review?
13. What is the nature of Law of limitation?
‘Limitation neither creates nor destroys substantive right’. What are the exceptions to this rule? Discuss.