B.A. LL.B. Examination, Dec.-2020 9th Semester Civil Procedure Code (BL-903) CCS University
B.A. LL.B Examination, Dec.-2020
C.P.C. (Civil Procedure Code)
[Time : Three Hours ]
[Maximum Marks : 100]
Note: Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt all following five questions with very short answers of not more than 70 words. Each question carries 4 marks. 5×4=20
1. Explain ‘Mesne Profits’.
2. Explain mis joinder and non joinder of Parties.
3. Doctrine of constructive Res-judicata?
4. Write short note on ‘Reference to High Court.
5. Explain ‘Interlocutory Order.’
(Short Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions with short answer not more than 200 words. Each question carries 10 marks. 2×10=20
6. What is difference between Review and Revision?
7. Explain properties which cannot be attached.
8. Explain Res-Subjudice Under Section 10.
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions with detailed answers. Each question carries 20 marks. 3x 20=60
9. What do you mean by Plaint? What Particulars a plaint should contain?
10. Who is indigent person? Explain the mode for the institution of a suit as an indigent person.
11. Are the foreign judgment conclusive? Are they binding on the parties in India?
12. Define an injunction and state its kinds. When a temporary injunction be issued?
13. What do you mean by Caveat? Who may lodge caveat? Discuss the rights and duties of the caveator.
14. Explain fully arrest and attachment before judgement.